Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
- Beat in egg and orange extract until smooth
- Combine flour and baking soda into mixture.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- Roll balls of dough, about 1.5 inches across.
- Bake cookies for 7-9 minutes, until just slightly doughy.
Submitted by Heather Sturgill